Software Engineer Intern - Internal Products, Summer 2021
As an intern working on Internal Products, you have direct access to the users of your solutions. Our internal products improve the efficiency & amplify the effectiveness of other teams through services & applications. Examples of intern projects include helping accounting understand & report on company growth, helping marketing make predictions & building a reliable event stream from squarespace.com.
- Work with other engineers, building high-quality solutions for internal customers
- Participate as a member of a team of engineers through code reviews & technical discussions
- Communicate with partners & designers to lead development of a solution
- Learn new languages, data stores, & other technologies
- You are pursuing a BS degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline with an anticipated graduation of December 2021 or Spring 2022
- A foundation in Computer Science with competencies in data structures, algorithms, web applications, & UX
- Experience with a dynamic language (Python preferred) & datastores such as Postgres, Mongo, Redis, & Elasticsearch
- Have a curiosity for how a technology company builds software for itself
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.