Join our HelloFresh Family
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients. With our meal boxes with easy-to-cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
We need you!
For our young & passionate team in Amsterdam, we are looking for a product analyst. Working in the Product team you are responsible for the basis of HelloFresh success: our product. As a product analyst you are responsible for analyzing the satisfaction of our customers with the meal box. It is your job to gain the right customer insights based on quantitative & qualitative data. That's why you dive into the feedback from our customers. You translate these insights into concrete optimization & improvement proposals. Finally, you have the chance to implement these improvements yourself. This with the aim to make our customers even happier than ever.
Youll be working on:
- Analyzing our recipe & menu performance for the Benelux region;
- Translating your insights into concrete improvements that contribute to our most important KPIs: recipe satisfaction, uptake & revenue;
- Implementing these improvements in the different markets.
Are you our perfect new colleague?
You have 3-5 years of working experience in an analytical role, in a fast-paced company, preferably within the food industry. You are experienced with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint. Having knowledge of tools like SQL and/or Tableau are an advantage. As a strong communicator, you know how to present your insights & convince the most important stakeholders, in order to implement your findings successfully. You dont shy away from a challenge & are able to perform in a fast-paced & continuously changing work environment. Youre pro-active, ambitious, & make things happen. Lastly, you are fluent in English & you are a Native Speaker in Dutch!
What do we offer you?
- A job in which you can have a serious impact on the basis of HelloFresh success: our product.
- A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young & dynamic e-commerce company
- Freedom of idea & initiative, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives
- Company benefits such as food & fruit in the office, exercise classes, & other health-related activities
- Discount on the HelloFresh Box
- An amazing team & office in Amsterdam, check it out here!
- The opportunity to engage & collaborate with our talent across the globe
- And of course, youll get compensation in the form of salary & other perks.
What does the recruitment process look like?
After applying we will look at your application. If we see a match, we will invite you for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage, where you will perform an assessment to determine if you have the necessary skills for the job. After that, we will schedule an online interview with the hiring team to get to know you better. If both sides are enthusiastic, we would like to plan a last chat with our COO & a Product Analyst. We will schedule the (online) interviews as quickly as possible, to make sure you'll know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh!
Youre hungry for more?
Nice, we got you covered! Apply now below with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo & without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics.
At HelloFresh we celebrate Diversity, Inclusion, Equity & Belonging. We are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, & skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.
Wed like to work with our own recruiting agencies. Proactive talent acquisition is therefore not appreciated.
You can apply for this role until 31 August 2021. After that date, the job listing will be taken offline.