The Acquisition Software team at Peloton is responsible for building products & features for our e-commerce platforms (Web & POS). In the past year, Peloton has expanded our product offering to include a Bike, Treadmill & now a digital product. During this expansion, our team has crafted exceptional user experiences to promote our wide variety of product offerings across all of our e-commerce platforms.
As a Technical Program Manager you will be responsible for managing & coordinating Pelotons online for delivering & launching experiences & features that drive higher engagement & comprehension on our UK & DE e-commerce site, deliver benefits for member experience, & supporting other international markets as Peloton expands.
The ideal candidate will have functional & technical experience, & be an expert in project management systems including Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Project / Smartsheet.
*This role is based in our London International HQ office & travel to our other sites may be required.
You will be joining a company that creates positivity, community, & fitness with technology. You will work with smart engineers, designers, & product managers to build & improve our commerce platform (web, mobile, logistics), CMS, home bike tablet, live streaming services, & other back-end services. In addition you will:
- Be the Scrum Master, evangelist, & coach for agile development
- Manage the end to end delivery of business requirements from conception to release, & define the definition of done, in accordance with our global frameworks.
- Monitor & control execution though iterative sprint planning & software release cycles.
- High-level understanding of e-commerce platforms: API & payment integrations, analytics & front-end programming to deliver custom technical requirements.
- Identify dependencies on other business functions & communicate these within the project plans, whilst working to manage & remove impediments where possible.
- Work closely with the Development manager to manage team resourcing
- Collaborate with the Product Manager & global Product organization to design & implement measurable solutions
- Help create self-organized, empowered teams that drive continuous improvement for our member & business needs
- Coordinate & help come up with solutions, & remove impediments
- Wear multiple hats with willingness to go beyond your own role
- Specify project constraints, & provide mitigation plan
- Help build consensus between teams & educate them on methodologies used
- Haves worked on mid-sized projects with cross functional teams (designers, engineers, analysts, testers)
- Keeps the team informed of program risks to programs & mitigation plans, with reporting up to our business stakeholders
- Support planning for international market launches
- Handles multiple, competing priorities & ability to influence at various levels within the company
- Comfortable presenting to Senior Executives, & large groups
- Good track record of fostering strong cross-functional relationships between Engineering & non-Software teams
- Status reports
- Retrospective summaries
- Project plans
- Release plans
- Resourcing plans
- Strong analytical, problem solving & planning ability
- Experience with Agile Software, lean methodology, JIRA
- Works well in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience with managing multiple projects through the software development lifecycle (design, engineering, testing, release phases)
- Bachelor's Degree in technology computer related field preferred
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Worked on internal facing tools
- Worked with companies who have shipped tangible products
- Worked closely with customer support teams
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada & Germany,, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.