Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Talent Development Program Lead will support the design, development, implementation, administration & evaluation of talent development programs including: manager & leadership development, manager onboarding, performance & development & talent management programs.
This role includes setting & executing program plans, project & program management, stakeholder management, & program administration. Professionalism, interpersonal communication, project & program management experience, & a bias toward executing creative solutions are critical for success in this role. Business acumen & experience collaborating with internal & external stakeholders, & operations coordinators will provide a strong advantage.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with talent development team, cross-functional teams, & assigned project managers to plan & develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, & timing for new initiatives
- Work with project managers to identify risks & opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Support the design, development, implementation & evaluation of talent development programs
- Collaborate with Talent Development team to provide a seamless delivery & an impactful development experience
- Engage stakeholders, including leadership teams, through program updates, needs analyses, & program design & delivery.
- Engage with program participants through program design, delivery, & measurement, providing excellent learning experiences & customer service.
- Talent Development program administration including training coordination, communication, LMS management & learner support
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelors Degree in business, organizational management, HR Management or related degree
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Experience successfully planning & executing on multiple programs/learning resources simultaneously
- Proven ability to anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate & make tradeoffs, & balance competing constraints
- Experience successfully managing multiple stakeholders expectations & satisfaction
- Experience successfully managing & measuring high-impact talent development programs
- Knowledge of adult learning theory & experience in training program design, training methodologies, & application of data-driven training metrics
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Ability to consistently recognize opportunities for improvement & develop & execute on new ideas to improve training programs
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing & multiple deadlines-driven environment.
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Prior experience with Exceed LMS
- Experience in design & development of learning experiences
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.