Nice to meet you, were Hometeam.
Were a mission-driven company working at the intersection of technology & healthcare to change the way Americans experience wellness in their senior years. We are proud to support older adults in partnership with our team of clinical & non-clinical support as well as external caregivers all enabled by user-centric technology collaboratively developed in-house. Our goal is to positively affect health outcomes & empower older adults to live their lives at home, connected to their community.
Were looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
The clinical team is highly collaborative, passionate, & excited about the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging problems in our healthcare system. We're inspired by our patients & caregivers & we are focused on improving the delivery of care at the home & in the community through better support & engagement of these individuals. We are continuously learning from each other's experiences, the experiences of our co-workers & from other companies & individuals in healthcare & technology. Our curiosity extends outside the office where we lead active lives pursuing our passions (music, art, travel, biking, cooking, reading...to name a few), exploring many cultural venues around NY (museums, restaurants, bars, festivals, meetups, sporting events, etc), & being dedicated to our families.
The ideal leader would be...
Someone who can lead the companys clinical operations & help to evolve our clinical programs to ensure effectiveness with our members. This role not only includes day-to-day oversight of these teams but more importantly helping create the strategies, processes & programs to ensure these teams are maximizing the value they deliver to our patients & families across the country. The Vice President of Clinical Operations will be one of the key members of the companys leadership team & report to the CEO.
The ideal leader would be able to:
- Lead day to day clinical operations, including oversight of all office & remote staff
- Lead clinical program development, including development & implementation of clinical pathways
- Achieve triple-aim outcomes measures for engaged member population
- Develop & manage within operational budget
- Represent Hometeam with external stakeholders, including health plans, providers, partners & other constituencies
- Cultivate & support a strong culture based on our core values
- Provide Clinical leadership in product development
- Flexibility to pick-up whatever may be required in an early stage company
Would you describe yourself as someone who has/is:
- SW, RN or Geriatric NP license (required)
- 10+ years of healthcare experience, ideally including running a remote clinical operation
- 3+ years of experience in progressive leadership roles
- Experience with managed care (preferred)
- Experience in building business requirements for technology applications
- Experience building operations in early stage companies (preferred)
- Population health management experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of Quality rating methodologies including Medicare Stars, HEDIS, CAHPS & others (preferred)
- Masters degree in health care or related field preferred (preferred)
- Experience working with tech-enabled clinical workforce (preferred)
- Experience in homecare & with high risk individuals in a community setting (preferred)
- Passionate about our mission to improve peoples lives
- Comfortable in a dynamic & always evolving startup environment
If yes, then we look forward to speaking to you!
Hometeam is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business & our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.