BlockFis mission is to provide liquidity, transparency & efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers & corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance & digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
BlockFi is seeking an engineer with a passion for financial services, crypto, & DevOps. In this role, you will productionize infrastructure for our rapidly growing & industry-defining Digital Markets team. This role presents a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the right candidate that is interested in applying technology expertise to business & commercial needs, working alongside sales & trading teams & exposing infrastructure to hundreds of institutional clients. This role has growth potential to manage a Follow the Sun infrastructure team responsible for deploying & maintaining applications globally.
- Build & maintain AWS environments
- Design & implement continuous integration & deployment platform
- Productionize local environments into cloud-scale availability
- Obsessed with client satisfaction
- Full-stack development mindset, comfortable working in any part of the stack & learning on the job
- 3+ years of experience working in DevOps role with financial services systems
- 3+ years of experience & passion for Linux, AWS, & open source
- Ability to take a functioning application running in a local environment & work with product leads to productionize in AWS
- Desire to set & meet aggressive goals & ability to work in a fast paced environment with a risk management mindset
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $100MM in debt & equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt & credit crypto market leader in the US. As we expand our product suite & geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services & banking world, & we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth & expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto & are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans & the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets & regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding & $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, & C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, & Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly & have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute & capture customer demand