Were building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare systems most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctors orders requires more than just delivering pills, were managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, & anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicines true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. Weve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, weve raised $354 million in funding, & were on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
Advance your career as you:
Focus on introducing Alto to providers, medical assistants, nurses & administrators with the goal of growing your territorys topline revenue, gross profit, & margins. You will build strong relationships with your local manufacturer counterparts seeking to establish a network of advocates throughout your geography. You will work closely with a cross-functional team including marketing, operations, & Provider Success (your implementation team responsible for onboarding new accounts & increasing share throughout your territory). Your work with marketing will include providing feedback on current talk tracks & marketing materials, delivering field-level insights into what resonates with our customers. Your work with operations & product will include a steady flow of feedback to inform iterations to our customer experience & our patient/provider product offerings. You may specialize in a given therapeutic area or bring a general expertise.
We're looking for you to have:
- 2+ years of sales experience in the SaaS, platform, pharma or medical device industries
- Experience carrying a quota of at least $1,000,000 per year.
- Documented track record of exceeding sales quota
- Experience driving new partnerships from introduction to close
- Professional sales training & comfort working with Salesforce or comparable CRM
It would be even better if:
- You have experience selling to or implementing solutions for doctors, nurses, & other health care providers
- You have 5+ years of sales experience in the SaaS, platform, pharma or medical device industries
- Clinical background
- Experience selling into enterprise accounts
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.