Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. Since 2007, that spirit has defined our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives & Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. We strive every day for the ideal of #benefitslove. Are you one of us?
Were looking for a content focused Product Marketing & Research Intelligence. Is it you?
This unique person will wear two hats within the marketing team. As a skilled & imaginative wordsmith, you approach each new blank page as your canvas. As comfortable crafting a smart paragraph for a drip email campaign as researching, drafting, & editing a white paper, you understand the importance of making each word count. You share the journalists pursuit for truth, prizing accuracy, & understanding. Though you geek out over complexity, you have the rare ability to bring clarity & crispness to the subject matter while projecting a brands genuine voice. A collaborator at heart, you enjoy bouncing ideas off your teammatesbecause at the end of the day, you, too, are all about making everyones great work even better. As a product marketer, you will drive the product positioning & content through internal awareness & external understanding of the market.
The second hat will be a market researcher. The ideal candidate will have survey design & survey research experience, with the ability to understand different survey methodologies. Proven history of designing primary research & strategically utilizing secondary research results in order to inform & support GTM strategies & content creation. Survey needs & timeliness will align to the marketing strategy & likely encompass information about the employee journey, communication practices, personalized messaging, & more.
Heres what a Product Marketing & Research Intelligence does at Evive (for people who like bullet lists):
- Write clear, concise content consistent with Evive brands voice.
- Write both short- & long-form content, including but not limited to email campaigns, white papers, eBooks, infographics, case studies, newsletters, webinar decks, sales collateral, speaker decks for conferences, & blog articles.
- Simplify complicated topics into communications everyone will understand.
- Support content-marketing efforts with research, editing, proofreading, & writing of other content.
- Edit PR-related materials such as press releases, bylines, & awards applications.
- Central point of contact within sales & marketing for product knowledge & communication by keeping up to date & fully aware of all product roadmaps.
- Create content around products & enhancements for the external market.
- Conduct thorough research regarding the market in order to provide insight & recommendations on product positioning & branding.
- Create & maintain competitive analysis.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Experience in market research best practices, primarily including panel survey design & interviewing skills.
- Provide direction on necessary research.
- Develop & execute research using external research platforms.
- Align research to content needs.
- Analytical thinker.
You bring a lot to the table.
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Marketing, or Public Relations, or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in copywriting for marketing, with a diverse range of work samples.
- Skilled in creative concept development.
- Proficient in G Suite as well as Microsoft Office.
- Eye for detail & consistency.
- Employee benefits, human resources, or healthcare experience preferred.
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office, casual attirejeans & a t-shirt are always okay!
- Weekly catered lunch + daily stocked kitchen with drinks, fresh fruit, & a variety of other snacks
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay
- Paid Time Offboth for vacation & volunteering
- Paid Sick Time
- Employer-paid medical insurance + subsidized vision, dental, & short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life & AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with up to 2% company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-tax commuter benefit + convenient location (right off the CTA blue line & Union Station)
- Treadmill desks: walk & work!
- Company-sponsored book club
If youre prepared to go big, go bold, & go beyond, youre ready to go Evive.