Company Description|Job Description
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, & financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy & business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
- Being a key member of the team taking a product from concept to release & assuming responsibility for the success of the product & the professional growth of your team
- Build beautiful, robust, cross-device compatible UI & features, & ensure there is sufficient coverage with automated tests
- Engage in discussions about & contribute solutions towards making both incremental & drastic changes in our frontend framework
- Writing high-quality, unit-tested, peer-reviewed code
- Brainstorming & white-boarding technical & product architecture options with your team
- Identifying & implementing solutions to improve engineering productivity
- 3+ years of experience in a developing environmentwith Node.js & Angular.js
- Prioritize & manage shifting priorities based on business needs
- Experience developing web applications with large scope & complexity
- Able to evaluate the long-term value & quality of new trends & technologies
- Communicate clearly & concisely to engineers, designers, & product managers
- Track record of building side projects or open source software in your own time is a plus
- Plus if you have experience with Selenium/Jenkins or Scala
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart & soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride & passion & embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours & vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries & snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life, short & long-term disability insurance
- Wellness & volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings & much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.