As an Industry Account Executive for our Media Industry customers, youll play a pivotal role in crafting the future of Dropbox Business for our customers. Youll join a talented team striving for one thing: using technology to simplify peoples lives. To do this, were looking for smart, high-reaching people who are passionate about revolutionising the way people work.
- Manage the full sales cycle, from building awareness & generating leads to communicating Dropbox's value proposition to customers
- Understand Industry specific business issues & elaborate Dropbox unique value proposition to solve them
- Build awareness of Dropbox in the Media space by working with marketing, partnership & channel teams
- Build & manage a sales pipeline while growing successful, long-lasting relationships with influencers (IT managers, CIOs, executives, etc.) to meet revenue targets & company goals
- Manage, track, & report all sales activities & results with Salesforce
- Develop deep understanding of Dropbox Business & the competitive landscape in France
- Be the voice of the customer to the Industry Principal team
- Identify the key Industry partners & ISVs & collaborate with the channel team to bring them up to speed
- Delight every Dropbox user with each interaction & play a key role in developing the market as Dropbox delivers its products to business customers.
- Full cycle sales experience
- Sales experience in the Media Industry (preferred)
- Consistent track record of building pipeline & exceeding sales targets
- You are empowered by results with a hunter mindset. Strong prospecting, discovery, negotiation & closing skills are your speciality
- Excellent collaboration skills & the ability to build long-lasting relationships across your team & the company
- Dream to work in a fast-paced, challenging & exciting environment
- You have attested resilience in a sales environment
- Tech sales experience (preferred)
- Focusing on your customer business issues & ability to advise them on how to best solve them (consultative selling)
- Eligibility to work in the EU
- Fluency in English
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience.