In A Nutshell:
Our Media Analysts plan, run, & optimize media campaigns across various digital platforms (ie Facebook, Google, Amazon, LinkedIn, etc.) They ensure the performance & execution of our client's campaigns are running as efficiently as possible, constantly working to improve campaign performance, insights collection & takeaways, & generally strive to over-deliver to clients.
What Youd Do:
- Bid & place campaigns within various digital platforms (ie: Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc) & manage the ongoing real-time optimization of live media to ensure client goals are met and/or exceeded.
- Ensure campaigns are pacing according to the media plan by monitoring performance & making changes when necessary.
- Manage campaign budget across various platforms daily, weekly, & on a quarterly basis.
- Collaborate with Media Planners on upcoming campaigns determining best platforms, target audience, & creative strategies to implement.
- Gradually work up to communicating with clients making recommendations by calling out key insights from campaign reports to optimize performance.
- Assist with client-facing campaign reporting: pacing reports, campaign build, ad-hoc analysis, high-touch optimizations, reporting.
- Assist in the training & development of new Media Analysts onboarding to the Media team.
What Youve Got:
- Internship or 1 year experience working within Media Buying or Planning with entrepreneurial street cred and/or BA/BS degree (Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance a plus).
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups, & macros.
- Experience across buying/biddable platforms in any of the following a plus:
- Social: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok
- Amazon (AMS, Amazon DSP, AMG)
- Programmatic Display/Video (DV360, The Trade Desk, AppNexus, etc.)
- You are driven & hungry for success, & always want to learn more.
- You are a team player who enjoys collaboration
- You have a proven record of managing multiple projects at once
- You have the ability to stay highly organized & efficient in a fast-paced, high-energy environment