Peloton is looking for a passionate & analytically minded Strategy Manager to help us evaluate opportunities for growth. Reporting to a Director on the team, he or she will work cross-functionally & take a research-based approach to help shape critical strategic & business development initiatives for the company. The Strategy function sits within Pelotons broader Strategy & Corporate Development team.
The ideal candidate will be an independent, strategic, & creative thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large), has an outstanding work ethic, has excellent analytical & storytelling skills, & is willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary.
- Lead primary & secondary research & analysis to support the development of Pelotons near- & long-term strategy
- Projects could support: product development & product pricing, new revenue opportunity evaluation, international expansion, addressable market sizing, market landscape research, & strategic planning support
- Synthesize data & research findings into insightful strategic recommendations; help communicate key findings to senior leadership
- Manage end-to-end project timelines, & support third party vendor & stakeholder management throughout
- Work cross-functionally across the organization, partnering with Product, Product Marketing, Finance, Revenue, Membership, New Market Development, Supply Chain & other teams on a variety of projects
- 3-5 years of experience in a highly analytical & strategic role (management consulting, and/or corporate strategy experience is required)
- Experience executing & managing primary / secondary research & translating data into strategic recommendations
- Ability to work collaboratively & cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized & comfortable managing multiple workstreams at once
- Excellent verbal & written communicator
- Great attention to detail & self motivation
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) & Google Suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs); experience with Looker is a plus
- A strong team player
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.