New York City
Code Worldwide is a digital transformation business. We help our clients to invent a new future for their marketing through data & technology. We work at the intersection of technology, marketing, data, media & user experience.
We offer services in Transformation Consultancy, Data Engineering, Customer Experience Management technologies & Marketing Technology. We also develop & maintain our own Forrester-recognised Marketing Technology solution, adZU, which is used by 10,000 businesses worldwide.
Our key clients include Best Western, Ralph Lauren, Ford, Christies, Dominos, Jaguar Land Rover, LOreal, Mercedes-Benz, Mothercare, OMD, PHD, Samsung & Telstra. Code has a global presence & employees spanning nine cities, located in the UK, Europe, North America, China, Singapore & Australia. To learn more, visit www.codeworldwide.com
Code is the data & technology division of Omnicom Precision Marketing Group (OPMG) & provides technology & data innovation to agency brands RAPP, Proximity, Critical Mass, Organic, Javelin & Targetbase. We are also the leading provider of technology & data solutions to Omnicom Media Group & responsible for the development of Omnicoms integrated technology solution.
Culturally, Code is an innovative, fast moving, occasionally demanding place to work. This role is based in the New York office which we share with our parent network agency, RAPP Worldwide.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The purpose of this role is to lead Codes presence within North America, to manage our growing portfolio of clients & in particular to be the Global Client Lead on the Ralph Lauren account which we have recently won in North America.
Currently, Code has approximately 300 employees, mainly located in Europe. We have a small NY office which is growing & needs leadership to help this office grow to the next stage, predominantly through effective management & growth of our key clients in US & the attraction & development of talent. Additionally, our significant strategic role within Omnicom requires a senior lead in New York to partner with our colleagues across Omnicom.
KEY REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE:
- Client Leadership
- Be the global client lead for Ralph Lauren, helping us to replicate the success we have had with this client in Europe & to grow the US business.
- Be the senior local client partner for Codes other key US clients US Army, Ford, Eli Lilly as well as new engagements
- Network relationships to enable new business growth
- Build relationships & credibility within the Omnicom network as a senior leader for technology & digital transformation. Build trusted partner relationships with the leaders of Omnicom business & in particular OPMG agencies in the US so that they call you when they need help with a pitch or a client
- Represent & enhance Codes reputation
- Delivery oversight
- Working with delivery teams in UK, Ukraine & Spain teams, ensure that your projects are adequately understood, resourced & delivered. Advocate for your work. Liaise daily with your colleagues in other offices on delivery plans, check the demos, present to the client, provide feedback to the implementation teams
- Develop & maintain revenue & cost plans & be accountable for their delivery
- Develop business cases for investment that will grow Codes & OPMGs business. Be accountable for delivering the return on this investment
- Office leadership
- Lead a newly built Code team in NY (currently 9 people, but expanding).
- Manage a team plan based on revenue growth & ROI
- Transplant the Code culture of innovation, transformation & delivery to NY
- Directly manage NY staff. Indirectly manage off-shore teams.
- Code / Network Leadership
- Participate on CODE Senior Leadership Team to represent NY office & be an integral partner in CODEs success
- Participate in RAPP US leadership meetings
- Manage & enhance the CODE system, culture, team & methodologies
- Within the US as dictated by client/pitch needs, estimated to be up to 33%, & bi-annually to Europe
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You have been a senior leader in a growing digital or technology business or practice, ideally with a consultative or marketing organization
- You can evidence strategic leadership of multiple large scale clients, helping them transform their business with technology/data, & demonstrating client growth
- You have been & remain a hands on practitioner in technology. Our team in NY is small, you will need to be able to work independently in our roll up your sleeves culture, while also being both a skilled delegator & an open-minded contributor who knows when to invite collaboration.
- Youre likeable, able to combine your experience & personality to build genuine senior level relationships while also building your team
- You can evidence delivery capabilities, showing how you have created teams & processes to deliver major new projects
- You are able to speak & pitch with compelling credibility on the following subjects:
- Role of data in customer experience
- Marketing Clouds
- Digital transformation
LASTLY, BUT IMPORTANTLY
What we need from you: Jump in. Find problems. Fix them. Build relationships. Imagine new solutions. Invent them. Do whatever it takes to go above & beyond. And stand up for individuality.
What do you need from us? As an inclusive & flexible employer, we understand that everyone has unique requirements & needs. So please let us know what we can do to help, should you require adjustments to the process or have specific needs within the role.