Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 Companys gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
In this position, the Sr. Accounts Payable Associate will report to the Assistant Controller while attending to the general administrative needs of the AP/Accounting Department. Responsibilities will include manage & process vendor bills, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating & reconciling sub-ledger to G/L & processing checks.
- Respond to internal & external inquiries promptly & resolves potential issues in a timely manner & solicit customer feedback to improve service in order to meet commitments efficiently
- Maintain accounts payable reports, spreadsheets & accounts payable files
- Maintain accurate coding to the general ledger for costs components related to vendor invoices
- Comply with all accounts payable policies & procedures
- Manage & process 1099 transactions
- Prepare analysis of accounts payable
Who You Are
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline from an accredited institution
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- General understanding of accounts payable policies & procedures
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in MS Word & Excel
- NetSuite & Concur Experience is a plus
- Excellent organizational & planning skills with strong attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task & prioritize responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills (written + verbal)
- Display strong work ethic & high integrity
The successful candidates starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, & balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between $54,000 to $101,000. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, & benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, & recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.