At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is seeking a Business Recruiting Sourcer to help us strategically grow our world-class team. You should bring a level of gravitas & polish while embodying our fun, friendly culture. Working closely with internal stakeholders, you will be critical to a seamless recruiting process & help Lyft scale our Operations & G&A teams.
- Work closely with recruiters, coordinators, & hiring managers to deeply understand the requirements for our roles & their impact on the company & product as a whole
- Utilize tools such as search engines, job boards, open source communities, LinkedIn Recruiter, & other social channels to source, screen & qualify passive candidates
- Stay abreast of tech trends & news to be our competitive intelligence authority
- Help recruiters review inbound resumes
- Track metrics & pipeline activity
- Provide reports for recruiters & business teams & use this data to constantly iterate & make improvements
- Build innovative & highly effective referral programs, strategically plan & execute impactful events & manage regular sourcing campaigns that actually work
- Champion Lyft, our culture, & our philosophy to all potential candidates
Experience & Skills:
- Demonstrated experience sourcing or recruiting for business or corporate function roles in a high-performing recruiting organization or recruiting agency
- Strong track record of identifying & engaging passive candidates
- A good eye for talent with the ability to quickly screen resumes
- A strong passion for technology & solid industry knowledge to understand relevant skills, companies, open-source communities & conferences
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate, be resourceful, & self-motivate
- Excellent research/sourcing skills & the ability to focus on quality, not just quantity
- Great team player
- Familiarity with CRM tools or LinkedIn Recruiter
- Bonus points for being an avid Lyft user!
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.