DEVELOPMENT MANAGER | OWNER'S REPRESENTATIVE
AEGIS LIVING CORPORATE OFFICE, Bellevue, WA
At Aegis Living we're building more than buildings, we're building luxury Assisted Living Communities & offering a beautiful & supportive home for our valued seniors. The Aegis Living Development Manager is an experienced Owner's Representative with experience in the construction industry.
We are growing & looking for a well-rounded Development Manager. To make a house a home, our dedicated Development Team is passionate about our commitment to innovation in community development & the field of eldercare. With each property we build, we seek to push the envelope further with unique design concepts. We are honored to have received awards recognizing our excellence in the field of eldercare at the state & national levels, with accolades fromSeattle Business Magazine Magazine, KING-5 Evening Magazines Best of the Best,Senior Housing Forumfor Best Design & more.
SUCCESS FACTORSare the combination of skills, attributes & behaviors that, when applied, produce individual & organizational success:
- Caring & compassionate attitude & the ability to articulate true concern for the creation of our product, our residents & our dedication to excellence.
- Strong team, leadership & communication skills to effectively work with our internal & external teams.
- Commitment to high quality standards & service
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills & commitment to continuous improvement
- Demonstrated interpersonal & conflict resolution skills
- Ability to run 2 projects concurrently.
- Ability to travel to CA for day trips every week or two.
A day in the life...
- Assist senior management during the acquisition phase of a site in performing due diligence duties to include property inspections, coordination of environmental & engineering reports, attainment of all necessary permits, & establishment of building budgets in accordance with the Lender's loan documents
- Manage project by directing General Contractor & consultants.
- Review all change orders requests, RFI's, & submittals
- Manage all owner consultants including architect, civil engineers, shoring, geotechnical, material testing, etc.
- Coordinate with in-house Interior Design Team for approval of interior finishes & selection of all FF&E.
- Provide Value Engineering ideas.
- Ensure project schedules, budget, & quality are in alignment with project goals.
- Appoint & integrate new consultants & staff into a team.
- Resolve day to day technical issues. Address code compliance requirements.
Where youve been:
- You have 5 or more years of experience working as a Project Manager is required.
- Experience working in hotel or large multi-family buildings preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or Architecture preferred.
- Knowledge of computers, internet, & software applications including Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Bluebeam or similiar program experience a plus.
- Customer service orientation & ability to work comfortably within a diverse team of architects, contractors, designers & clients.
- Strong management, leadership skills & customer service orientation required. Skilled in building relationships & negotiating with Owner Consultants, vendors & external & internal teams.
- Preferred experience managing projects of $20 - $50 mil +
Research us. Ask around.
Find out why we are a recipient of the 2017 Glassdoor Employees Choice Award.If you work for us you can expect a great team & work environment , & an organization that is making a difference in the lives of others on a daily basis. Discover additional information about our organization at www.aegisliving.com/careers.
This really is a great place to work!