At Phreesia, we're committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape-and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care. We have clients in all 50 states, & we manage 70 million intakes per year!
As a senior member of our Marketing & Business Development team, the Director, Market Development will play a critical role in Phreesias current & future growth. You willbe accountable for key metrics in one of Phreesias marketssegments & will provide strategic leadership in collaboration with Sales, Customer Solutions & Marketing teams. We are lookingforsmart, aggressiveand thoughtful business operators to proactively identify & executeon strategic growth opportunities to expandrevenue.
What Youll Do:
- Work cross functionally & lead marketdevelopmentstrategy to achieve predictable revenue & client growth
- Manage to revenue metrics & targets & hold the market team accountable
- Evaluate & capitalize on opportunities that fuel both short- & long-termmarketgrowth
- Identify & remove barriers to sale for your market
- Create processes & programs to establish scalable infrastructure for your market
- Identify & operationalize go-to-market strategies that support growth
- Nurture & expand partner relationships for your market
- Analyze & report market segment performance metrics to Phreesia senior leadership team
What Youll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or graduate degree preferred
- 6-9 years of work experience in corporate/businessdevelopment, consulting or product marketing
- Demonstrated ability to drivebusinessgrowth through strategic, market-based solutions
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with all levels of client, internal staff, & management
- Outstanding problem solving, analytical, & project management skills
- Proven ability to effectively influence across a matrix organization
- Knowledge of the Healthcare IT industry a plus
- High energy & self-starter orientation
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
Benefits & Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited snacks & drinks in our offices
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement & fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Phreesia would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume. However only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.