BetterCloud is the first SaaS Application Management & Security Platform, enabling IT to centralize, orchestrate, & operationalize day-to-day administration & control for SaaS applications. Every day, thousands of customers rely on BetterCloud to centralize data & controls, surface operational intelligence, enforce complex security policies, & delegate custom administrator privileges across SaaS applications. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in Atlanta & San Francisco. *This role can be based in NY or SF.
BetterCloud Solutions Engineers are a critical part of our customer-facing team. Working closely with the Sales & Customer Success organizations as well as partners throughout the world, we assist in architecting a solution to meet the customer's management, security & technical needs for their critical SaaS applications. We strive to stay ahead of the learning curve in all areas of cloud technology, & work to educate both our internal teams as well as our customers teams on best practices around deploying our solutions within their environment. Our role is to serve as trusted advisor to our prospects & customers throughout the sales process & entirety of the customer lifecycle.
- Understand customer requirements & communicate the business value of solving technology problems using BetterCloud.
- Facilitate solutions discovery, solutions overview, technical deep-dives, & solutions validation sessions with customers.
- Prepare demos & Proof of Concepts (POCs) to demonstrate various use cases for BetterClouds Platform.
- Execute the delivery of POCs for customers that have more complex use cases, to illustrate product capabilities & how they align specifically with customer objectives
- Build relationships with customers by serving as the technical liaison for both sales & success teams.
- Participate in writing proposals in response to RFIs / RFPs that highlight BetterCloud can meet & exceed customer requirements.
- Distill & communicate customer needs & product feedback to Product Management, Engineering, Marketing & Sales.
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer facing Solutions Engineering or IT capacity.
- Strong familiarity with SaaS applications such as G Suite, Okta, Office 365, Box, & Dropbox, preferably on an administrative level, as well as REST APIs.
- Ability to think critically & logically under pressure & to quickly communicate complex ideas around a technical topic.
- Have the ability to quickly learn new technical concepts & be self-directed in your learning.
- A positive attitude towards change & ability to adapt.
- Ability to handle customer situations with empathy & ownership
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.