Squarespace is looking for a Marketing Technology & Operations Manager to lead & scale a team dedicated to evolving marketing technology & optimizing our processes.
In this role, you will lead a team in providing strategic & tactical support throughout the marketing organization, while also frequently partnering with teams outside of it on solutions. Your vision of success includes iteratively upgrading the marketing tech stack based on the ever-shifting data privacy landscape, identifying synergies across systems, & increasing marketing operational efficiency through scalable process improvements.
We're looking for someone who has advocated for & integrated a broad spectrum of marketing technology platforms & understands how to operate a strong program with largely internal stakeholders. You have a very strong technical background & an equally strong understanding of the marketing function.
You will be a part of a growing team, focused on enhancing the sophistication of the Marketing team. This position will work hybrid based in our New York City headquarters & reports to the Senior Manager of Marketing Analytics & Operations.
You'll Get to
- Manage & grow the marketing operations team
- Own the marketing technology roadmap, identify marketing & organization-wide opportunities & risks, & evolve marketing tech stack to meet the demand of the business
- Partner with both Marketing & internal partner teams to deliver marketing technology capabilities that have a measurable impact on marketing effectiveness & process improvement
- Partner with internal teams & legal to stay up to date on marketing technology best practices & ensure privacy & legal compliance requirements are met
- Work with marketing teams & partners to understand marketing operational requirements & challenges; propose & manage systems & processes that address
- Develop & manage relationships across stakeholders & ensure adoption of marketing technology solutions across stakeholders
- Prioritize resources to drive the highest impact in meeting strategic & tactical goals
Who We're Looking For
- 7+ years of demonstrated success supporting a Marketing team, or with an advertising agency/ad tech company, with a focus on marketing technology & how that can be leveraged operationally
- Ability to grow & scale a team in a cross-functional environment
- Deep understanding & operational knowledge of MarTech & discrete platforms (i.e. Tag Manager, CDP, MMP, Ad Server, DSPs, Analytics Tools, ESP), as well as how they relate to functions within the org such as CMS, CRM, & Analytics tech stack, etc.
- Hands on experience onboarding, integrating & driving adoption of new MarTech platforms
- Knowledge of media buying & execution processes & associated adtech across multiple channels (i.e. paid social, paid search, display, etc.), including significant experience with ad trafficking
- Deep understanding of privacy & data regulations (GDPR, CCPA. etc.) & their impact on various aspects of marketing decision-making
- Ability to communicate technical findings to non-technical teams
- Creative & strategic thinker who can proactively identify opportunities for improvements that are most beneficial to the entire marketing ecosystem
- Impeccable attention to detail & time management skills
- Experience delivering high-impact work at scale, with a focus on effective delegation & management
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch & snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, & Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.