As a Senior Program Manager in our Business Enablement Team you will partner with our Business Intelligence group to dig into some of our most challenging business intelligence problems & drive the efforts to solve for them. Our Business Enablement Team provides HubSpot employees with the tools they need to be successful on a daily basis, & one of the tools relied on most heavily across the organization is data. It enables everything we do at HubSpot, & you will be working cross-functionally to execute on initiatives that empower HubSpot to Grow Better - with data.
In this role, you will partner with BI leadership to drive successful execution of the teams core objectives. You will be responsible for developing the plan of attack to enable BI & business teams to collaborate on successful data insight projects. Youll provide delivery methodology guidance, help eliminate communication overhead & provide the business with transparency in progress against goals. Additionally, you will help to facilitate process transformation across the team as they embark on their journey of continuous improvement. You will work with teams to refine their operating model, & partner with Product Management & Engineering to ensure were optimizing our processes for business impact & value to our internal end users.
In this role, youll get to:
- Build the data program from the ground up, developing overall project plans & timelines for initiatives in the BI program; identifying dependencies, risks & mitigation strategies, cross-functional resources & facilitation of work across them.
- Own program communications across internal resources & leadership; prepare & report on updates, following up to ensure resolution to blockers & risks.
- Work across the team to impart Agile/Lean principles & processes into the operating model in order to optimize delivery.
- Mentor team members on project management best practices.
- Organize regular operational review meetings for the BI group, & work with the team to identify & track core KPIs.
- Identify & prioritize the problems to be solved, & be expected to make appropriate trade-offs to optimize for business value & time to delivery, while controlling for unnecessary business process & systems complexity.
- Influence direction & drive robust business solutions by applying your technical & business aptitude.
We are looking for people who:
- Possess experience in leading multiple successful enterprise data initiatives.
- Have working knowledge of business intelligence technologies, including SQL, BI tools & database fundamentals.
- Have an ability to lead, influence, motivate & coordinate globally distributed, cross functional, agile teams.
- Have experience coaching teams on Agile/Lean methodologies & driving measurable improvements in outputs.
- Have excellent organizational & problem solving skills.
- Can communicate effectively with technical & non-technical individuals across all levels of the organization.
- Understand how projects fit into our strategy & own those projects through to completion.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify & whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.