We are looking for a motivated & passionateRecruitment Team Leaderto join our busy recruitment team. You will be responsible for delivering hiring results across North America (specifically our Toronto & one of our other US-based customer service sites), working with a team of professional Recruiters covering a range of hiring disciplines. This role will be based in our beautiful downtown Toronto Customer Service Site.
The ideal candidate will be ready to hit the ground running in our fast-paced environment with strong interpersonal skills that allow you to develop lasting relationships with your team, candidates, andhiring managers. As the Team Lead, you will play a key role in attracting the best talent & lead the recruiting process.
This is a great opportunity for a driven, energetic, & highly motivated individual who is ready to join a successful global recruitment team. You should be a self-starter, hardworking, flexible, goal-oriented, & energized by constantly meeting new people. You will have strong peoplemanagement skills, & possess the ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- You will act as both a Team Leader & individual contributor & will report to the Head of Recruitment for the Americas.
- Drive talent acquisition strategies while managing & motivating your team.
- Provide transparency to the organization through metrics, dashboards & effective meetings.
- Collaborate with Sourcing, HR Advisory, Compensation & Benefits as well as hiring managers to develop new & effective strategies geared towards attracting top talent.
- Meet assigned hiring targets & adapt quickly to changing hiring priorities.
- Consult with & build solid relationships with hiring managers & key stakeholders.
- Mentor & develop the recruiting team.
- Help make Booking.com a thought-leader in Talent Acquisition.
- Be scalable to manage high volume hiring.
- Be able to travel as needed (up to 20%).
- 7+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience for an international company, ideally in a high-volume, B2C call centre, technology, or e-commerce environment.
- 2+ years experience leading a recruiting team of 5+ recruiters & coordinators.
- Understand how to overcome obstacles of recruiting talent.
- Skilled at building effective sourcing strategies to manage hiring plans.
- Able to make data-driven decisions that improve performance & efficiency.
- Superb project management, time management, & organizational skills.
- Commercial awareness, proactive & able to manage & influence key internal stakeholders.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, team-based environment where constant change is the norm.
- Excellent English communication skills & proven ability to sell & close candidates.
- Strong soft-skills, high level of self-reflection & proven ability to be culturally sensitive are key elements.
- Accountable & responsible for large volumes of Recruitment in the NORAM region.
- Partner with the Global Recruitment Operations team in Amsterdam & Global Team Leads on locally relevant initiatives.