Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences & empowers marketers to create, optimize & measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust & galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner & tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters mostcreating experiences & cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, & Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, & were named as one of Colorados Best Paying Companies. Weve also been listed on Wealthfronts Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work & hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, & London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, & Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture & About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
The Benefits & Leave Manager is responsible for overseeing, managing, & administering all our employees' leaves of absences & benefits at Iterable & is considered the expert in this area. In this role youll be responsible for the design of cost effective, value added, & competitive benefit programs to attract & retain employees. This position manages the companys health plans (including medical, prescription drug,and dental), welfare plans (including life, AD&D, STD, LTD),HSA, FSA, digital navigation platform, point solutions & other voluntary employee benefits.
In this role youll get to:
- Manage the administration of all company leaves of absence, including federal, state, & local leaves, reasonable accommodation under ADA, personal leave, military leave, etc
- Educate employees on all company benefit programs via email communications, internal marketing, one on one conversations, group presentations, & benefits fairs.
- Conduct & facilitate open enrollment, ensuring all employees can enroll in benefits if eligible & interested; assist with enrollment process when necessary & answer employee questions regarding benefits offered or eligibility; inform employees of changes to benefits plan or structure.
- Participate in the development & deliver a multi-year strategy which drives the evolution of the active employee benefits programs offered.
- Lead annual review of the benefit plans for cost effectiveness, competitiveness & benefit trends.
- Acts as subject matter expert for a set of vendors/plans; able to understand & clearly articulate claims trends, develop strategies for cost mitigation, analyze current patterns of program usage to evaluate effectiveness, ensure adherence to contracts.
- Leverage population health data to develop & deliver meaningful interventions to improve health outcomes and/or compliance.
- Lead the participation in area & industry surveys. Develop market competitive as well as progressive policy & program recommendations for review by management.
- Oversee the compliance of the benefit programs including but not limited to SPDs, Plan Documents, 5500 filings, & Healthcare Reform.
- Responsible for contract management as well as the preparation & evaluation of bids for vendors & consultants.
- Develop a robust communications strategy including new hires, annual enrollment & life event driven campaigns (new parents, leave of absence, retiree eligible ,etc.).
- Project manage Annual Enrollment implementation & communications
- Manage alongside Procurement/Legal, vendor contracts, develop performance guarantees (PGs) & Service Level Agreements (SLAs), & manage RFP/RFIs.
- Create LOA/disability benefits policies, communications, addressing complex issues & ensure compliance of all federal, state, & local leaves.
- Communicate with employees, managers, & human resources professionals to coordinate the return-to-work process, including accommodation requests & leave expirations.
We are looking for people who have:
- Strong technical understanding of file transmissions with HRIS systems/payroll & TPAs, data feeds & data integrity,
- Strong compliance knowledge & implications of applicable federal & state laws pertaining to benefits, including ACA,HIPAA, COBRA, FMLA, ERISA, PPACA,ARP (American Rescue Plan)etc.
- Benefits experience with a full spectrum of leave & disability benefit programs including experience administering FMLA, worker's compensation, short term disability, long-term disability, & ADA & regulatory updates.
- Experience providing administrative support on an array of benefits programs.
- Problem Solving: Ability to address problems that are varied, requiring analysis or interpretation of the situation using direct observation, knowledge & skills based on general precedents.
- Knowledge of federal & state employment laws & leave programs required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment while handling multiple tasks.
- Ability to gather & analyze data & generate reports.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Were rethinking traditional workplace planning & looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, & happiness whether its in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum base salary for this position is $99,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial & other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches & generous stipends for health & fitness & learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Last Update: (09/28/2021)