You will be responsible for applications architecture & technical leadership.You will work with external partner & teams within Magic Leap to ensure a world-class mixed reality platform, applicationsand experiences. Additional responsibilities include managing vendor/partner relationships, evaluating technology opportunities, & participating in the overall product development at Magic Leap.
- Provide technical leadership to software engineering teams.
- Lead technology selection,architectureand planning activities.
- Work with customers & suppliers to develop andintegrateinnovative solutions.
- Investigate next generation technologies for applicability to solve current & future technical challenge.
- Follow industrytrends & developments to rapidly absorb new knowledge bases & incorporate them into new & existing architectures
- 10-15 years embedded software development.
- 10-15 years of hands-on C/C++ & other programming languages.
- Extensive experience in mobile application development.
- Extensiveexperience in application development frameworks,UX development & optimization.
- Detailed understanding of Linux based Embedded operating systems.
- Detailed understanding of RTOS & Mobile HW.
- ExperienceGraphics & Computer Vision.
- Experiencewith AR/VR.
- Experience working with SW/HW vendors.
- Strong knowledge of data storage, caching, performance, memory, reliability optimization strategies.
- Proficient in verbal/written communication skills including presentation to large audiences
- Extensive experience in Software requirements analysis & proficient in authoring, editing & presenting technical documents.
- Experience in game development isuseful.