There are more than 7,000 known human diseases, but we have treatments for fewer than 500 of them. Despite sweeping technological changes transforming the world, it still takes more than 10 years & hundreds of millions of dollars to bring a new drug to market. At TrialSpark, we dont believe it has to be this way.
The bottleneck of getting new treatments to patients is the time it takes to run a clinical trial -- not the ability to discover new drugs (which is actually becoming more efficient). We started TrialSpark to decrease the time & cost of a clinical trial, so that every year we can test more life-impacting treatments for real human diseases, ultimately bringing them to patients faster. We do this by partnering with physicians to enable them to run clinical trials within their existing practices. By providing the technology platform, equipment, & staffing, TrialSpark alleviates the operational burden of clinical research, enabling physicians to focus on what they do best --patient care. And by bringing clinical research to more physician practices, TrialSpark is enabling access for the 98% of patients who currently cant take advantage of the benefits of participating clinical trials. We want to bridge the gap between medical research & patients who need treatment.
About the Role
Marketing is critical to TrialSparks success. We sit in a unique position across a network of patients, doctors, caregivers, & pharmaceutical companies, & we have the opportunity to shape how the entirety of clinical research is perceived, understood, & experienced.
As the Email Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the end-to-end management of our nascent email marketing channel. You will focus on nurturing leads & driving the patient lifecycle through all stages of the clinical trial experience. Key aspects of the role include developing our email channel strategy, building requisite email infrastructure, & managing campaign delivery.
- Develop & execute an overall patient engagement strategy with personalized, targeted, & relevant marketing messaging across all lifecycle stages
- Analyze performance of all campaigns based on clearly defined success metrics & find opportunities for future improvements
- Build robust channel reporting to garner actionable insights
- Partner with Engineering & Analytics to instrument data integrations required to power lifecycle & triggered email campaigns
- Partner with Product, Product Marketing, & Patient Operations to develop email campaigns including patient lifecycle, lead nurturing, & activation campaigns
- 3+ years of email marketing experience
- Hands-on experience working with leading marketing automation platforms
- Strong understanding of email fundamentals: CAN-SPAM, list management, deliverability, segmentation, KPIs
- Familiarity with tech & tools in the email marketing ecosystem, including marketing automation & analytics platforms
- Data-driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication & relationship building skills
Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of SQL, HTML, & CSS
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative discipline
- Past experience in the healthcare industry
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.