The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, & flexible work hours!
This position is based in Brisbane, CA & will report to the Assistant Manager of Photo Retouching. This position is full-time & requires working onsite.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process, edit, & prepare all imagery shot for the web
- Reach individual & group quotas
- Retouch an average of upwards of 1300 images per day through a combination of batch processing & automated scripts
- Utilize a thorough understanding of Photoshop & Lightroom
- Intermediate to Advance knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, & Bridge
- Must be able to edit in a Mac environment with a Wacom Tablet
- 1+ years of product retouching experience is a plus
- Photography studio experience is a plus
Along with a resume, please include your portfolio displaying before & after retouching samples. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.