HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So if youre keen to join a caring, fun & energetic team, look no further!
About the role:
Manage a production line for one of the UKs fastest growing food companies! Youll be responsible for the accuracy & efficiency of your line; the ultimate aim is to have zero mistakes running at a quick pace in order to hit our tight time restraints. You will be expected to drive excellent standards of packing quality, food hygiene, health & safety & the happiness of your team. We expect you to be innovative & assertive in making quick decisions to ensure productivity isnt affected & customers receive the perfect ingredients.
What you will be doing:
- Own the performance of a production line
- Manage people, processes & systems to ensure key targets are met
- Deliver against operational KPI's
- Liaise & communicate with the Shift Manager
- Seek to continually improve processes & identify areas of potential weaknesses
- Inspire your team to care about our customers, brand & products
- Maintain a safe working environment for all
Who you are:
- Assertive, keen eye for detail, be able to multi-task & prioritise tasks
- Practical knowledge & experience in an operational environment
- FMCG & grocery retail knowledge preferable
- Previous experience managing a team
- Excellent leadership & communication skills
- The ability to build a strong sense of team ownership & maintain a high level of morale within the work force
- Energy, enthusiasm, positive, commitment & a can-do flexible attitude
- Embraces change & willing to challenge the status- quo
- Great sense of humour (this is an important one)
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes from day 1
- Free local gym access or private health care
- Pension scheme contribution
- Access to our Learning & Development platform, to keep learning on top of your daily tasks!
- Borrow my Doggy Premium account
- Weekly Power Sanctuary Yoga class
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Health Assured
- Regular fun activities & team building
Start date: ASAP
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Shifts: We have AM, PM or NIGHT shifts available.
Recruitment process: first, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will have a competency interview.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer & we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity/paternity, religion or belief.
All our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.