About Rent the Runway
Rent the Runway is disrupting the $1.7 trillion global fashion industry by introducing clothing rental as a utility in womens everyday lives & empowering women to feel like their best selves everyday. We have pioneered the Closet in the Cloud & believe that every person globally will soon have a subscription to fashion. Since our launch in late 2009, we have raised $190M from top-tier investors & built one of the most beloved brands on earth. We are proud to be both a profitable & high-growth business, with a loyal 6MM-strong customer base who share the experience of renting as being empowering & smart
The Project Manager is a pivotal role connecting multiple aspects of the business, & will organize cross-functional projects & daily marketing, especially for the Marketing & Creative teams. The role is to facilitate the high quality of marketing output for the company, ensuring that creative initiatives & projects are resourced, tracked & delivered on time.
You will support the management of workflow, & enable a talented Marketing & Creative team by bringing project & resource management to a fast-paced working environment. To be most effective in this role, you must be highly collaborative, strategic in understanding each teams goals in relation to company objectives, conceptual & flexible in your ability to implement pivotal workflow processes to a creative environment.
This role is part of the Marketing team & reports directly into the Senior Director of Brand & Content, while maintaining a strong relationship with the VP, Creative & Production.
- Oversee resource management & workflow of company creators, including content writers, editors, graphic designers, video editors, art directors.
- Coordinate meetings with necessary stakeholders, consolidating feedback & ensuring that teams understand next steps & assign action items.
- Manage concurrent projects, ticketing, developing timelines with key milestones, delivery & proper cataloging of assets.
- Continuously evaluate & communicate the status of ongoing projects, identify any bottlenecks or risks, manage expectations as needed.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders across the company.
- Create an environment that encourages cross-functional alignment & momentum; facilitate collaboration & connection points across company departments to gather necessary inputs
- Continuously evaluate workflow processes & cross team communication to keep improving efficiencies & establish best practices for collaborative efforts.
- 3+ years experience in a creative content production environment in-house or at an agency.
- 3+ years experience working in either creative services, project management, or production
- Familiar with fast-paced, tech-driven creative & marketing environments.
- Demonstrated experience setting up / optimizing processes aimed at improving workflow.
- Cultivate strong cross-functional relationships.
- Fluent in content production workflow, especially planning, tracking & management
- Experience partnering with leadership & true understanding of Marketing & Creative team.
- Highly collaborative self-starter, driven by creative excellence with a finely tuned aesthetic sense