Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, & build their careers. More than 60 million professional & aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, & find job opportunities.
We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, & enable the world's developers. The products & services are focused on enterprise knowledge sharing, technical recruiting & developer marketing. Our clientele includes Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg, & many other Fortune 500 names.
As an Onboarding Specialist, you will be the first to support the growing number of customers on Stack Overflow for Teams. This individual will ultimately set customers up for success on our Teams collaboration platform. Youll focus on getting users familiar to the platform, understanding product capabilities, owning the training experience for customers to drive quick adoption, engagement, & delivering best practices. As our ideal candidate, you are empathetic, customer-centric, & experienced in training others & developing valuable educational content.
What Youll Do:
- Prepare & lead customer onboarding experience assessing customer needs, & customizing onboarding experience to maximize adoption
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work alongside the CSM to learn the goals & objectives of new customers & translate those needs into a tailored implementation & onboarding process
- Exceptional relationship builder while maintaining a sense of urgency with tight deadlines
- Apply best-practice User Experience/Customer Experience/User Research & training methodologies
- Identify & report issues within the customer experience
- Plan & execute a seamless transition between onboarding & upfront road mapping & the ongoing efforts of the Customer Success team
- Experiment with new onboarding flows to accelerate growth
- Partner with cross-functional teams to improve our new product offerings & messaging
- Build longer-term customer relationships to foster brand loyalty
What You'll Need to Have:
- Have a passion for leading & helping others, operational agility & a blend of technical & interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail & time management
- Strong analytical capabilities for advanced problem-solving
- Can empathize with users & quickly grasp the issues theyre facing
- You thrive in ambiguity, are collaborative by nature & can work in a world when there isnt total clarity
- Have experience in a continually changing environment where you are agile & able to adjust strategies & realign priorities
- Proven your ability to succeed in both collaborative & independent work environment
- Loves SaaS & fast-growth tech
Nice to Have:
- 2+ years experience in Onboarding role at a SaaS company
- Experience with Success technology tools (eg Gainsight, Salesforce, Looker, etc.)
What youll get in return:
- Competitive Base Salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Generous parental leave (12-16 weeks at 100% pay), family care leave, & unlimited sick days
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
If you want to work remotely Well reimburse you up to $2,000 to set up a great home office.
If you want to work in our office Youll be in our headquarters in New York City, & enjoy additional benefits like free lunch every day prepared by our own in-house chefs, transportation reimbursement, & all the espresso you can drink.
Were a remote-friendly team. Whether you work remotely or work out of our office (re-opening June 2021 at the earliest due to COVID-19), youll be part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication (Slack, GitHub, Hangouts, Zoom, Stack Overflow for Teams).
Employment is conditioned upon successful completion of a background check & upon having the appropriate legal right to work.
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Exchange does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company & better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can & we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.