Who We Are
Founded in 2010 by three friends who dared to challenge the limitations of reality, YouVisit is a rapidly growing technology company built on collaboration, values, & innovation. Our New York office brings together YouVisit employees of all walks of life to drive innovation with agility & work together to solve complex problems serving our partners & their users, thus creating valuable & unique experiences at scale. At YouVisit we're all engineers & creatives who dream & build the impossible. Our pace is rapid, structure is limited, innovation & creativity are expected!
What We Do
YouVisit offers the only platform that can weave multiple media types into one single asset, transforming traditional photos & videos into immersive & interactive content, while additionally capturing interest, intent, & inquiries.
YouVisit is looking for...
YouVisit is growing! We are looking for a Product Manager to join YouVisit product team. You will be responsible for data solution products that utilize audience data & deliver audience insights for B2B clients. You will have the opportunity to lead the audience data product life cycle, including setting product strategy & roadmap, managing audience data capabilities data visualization in product, & hands-on manage the timely execution of the roadmap. We're looking for someone who will own the audience data monetization strategy with a suite of commercial product & internal data platform capabilities.
If you are motivated & results-driven, & enjoy working in a team environment, wed like to meet you.
In this role, you will
- Manage & develop strategy for platform audience data capabilities to be monetized with SaaS solution
- Use industry best practice to build out deeper & wider audience profiles utilizing first party data of audience tracking for proprietary data platform
- Plan & execute product roadmap that visualizes audience data in products & available in a UI that offers actional insights for end users
- Collaborate with engineering, data science, & other product teams to manage dependencies & deliver a time bound roadmap that aligns with overall product strategy including content solutions roadmap
- Prioritize projects among competing opportunities, balance customer needs with business priorities, & articulate business rationale behind decisions that are tied to financial outcomes
- Effectively communicate objectives, data analysis, & solutions to both executives & working team members.
To be successful in this role you have
- Experience managing audience data platform & products
- Experience with audience data strategy & platforms, with unique audience profiles utilizing combination of primary data, browsing behavior data & third party data
- Understanding of digital content marketing ecosystem & how audience profiles can be used to create personified & personalized targeted content experiences
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools (Looker, Tableau, Power BI, etc.) & how data can be analyzed & visualized using the tools
- Awareness of how management platforms (DMPs) like Krux, BlueKai & Adobe Audience Manager or Lotame as source of audience data segmentation & personalization
- Skilled at both verbal & written communication, & able to translate strategic vision into clear & concise digital requirements
- Ability to synthesize research, audience insights, stakeholder feedback, vendor recommendations & web trends into actionable product development plans
- Strives for greater efficiency, improved process, & higher quality
- An individual contributor who is a team player maintaining flexibility to get things done in a fast-past collaborative environment
- Able to think quick & use problem-solving skills to get projects/tasks across the finish line
- Able to be flexible & prioritize; every member of the team manages a mixture of initiatives both large & small
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- MBA/MS preferred
- 5 years of data product experience in a product management role
- 3 years of SaaS product experience utilizing audience data for B2B customers
- Knowledge of intersection of online audience data, online content marketing ecosystem & data analysis delivered in SaaS product
- Key Performance Indicator for their product role measured as financial metric (e.g. new customer revenue, retention revenue, expansion revenue)
Why Youll thrive at YouVisit
Our offices speak to who we are -- transparent, collaborative, & full of energy:
- Located near Penn Station surrounded by great food, entertainment, shopping, multiple transportation points, & much more!
- Open floor plan for ease of communication & increased visibility
- Fully stocked office with snacks & flexible workspace
- Bi-weekly catered lunches with the entire office
We will give you the tools you need to be successful:
- Cutting edge technology to work on
- Career development & training
- Competitive salary & incentives
Youll have access to amazing benefits:
- Comprehensive health, dental, & vision coverage
- Generous vacation, paid holidays, unlimited sick days
At YouVisit, we dont just accept difference we celebrate it & its benefit to our employees, our products, & our community. YouVisit is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!