Domino Data Lab is in search of an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive to help evangelize Dominos platform in the NYC market.
The ideal fit is someone who has a history in selling a highly technical product, with a high average sales price (ours is rising each quarter!) to Fortune 500 companies. This role will report to the RVP of Sales.
Domino is helping the world run on models. Data Science teams at model-driven companies use our platform to accelerate breakthrough research, increase collaboration, & rapidly deliver high-impact models. Our customers are sophisticated analytical organizations including Allstate, Dell, & Bristol-Myers Squibb. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, & Coatue Management, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution: helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
- First & foremost, we need someone who can come in & sell software!
- Lead the Domino relationship with prospects & internal stakeholders within enterprise accounts
- Own deal cycles from prospect & demo to close, achieving revenue objectives for new logo acquisition & upsells/expansions
- Identify new companies, use cases & prospects through primary & secondary research with help of our BDR team
- Collaborate with engineering & marketing to refine product direction based on your findings from your interactions with prospects
- 5+ years sales experience including selling a complex technology product to enterprise accounts with a track record of success & exceeding sales quotas
- Proven hunter who thrives in a collaborative selling model, by partnering with marketing, product & sales development teams to identify & prospect into key target accounts
- Familiarity & comfort selling across stakeholders at multiple levels in an organization
- Strong analytical skills & the ability to develop & run long-term account plans
- Comfortable in a startup environment that moves at a fast pace. Comfortable in a direct, open, & honest culture; you care about getting the best answer, not about being right or wrong. Youre motivated by results, not by your ego
What we offer
- Competitive compensation, commission, & equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you & your dependents
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible time off & paid parental leave
- Open office with access to company leaders & tools for remote employees to stay connected
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company defining a quickly growing field
- Catered lunch 2x a week, snacks, & weekly Happy Hours in our San Francisco office
- Pre-tax commuter benefits