co:collective is a creative & strategic transformation partner for purpose-led businesses. We're led by our deep belief that today's most successful organizations must have an underlying purpose, one that is so central to their identity it influences everything they do, from how they show up in the world to how they organize internally.
At co: we help our clients define that purpose & then help them enact it in a variety of ways across the customer experience -- brand identity, products (digital & physical), services, experiences & content -- to transform who they are, how they act, & how they show up in the world.
We strive to be embedded in our clients' businesses. We do not wait for our clients to come to us with problems or challenges to turn into creative briefs. We are constantly working with clients to identify challenges & opportunities - & working with them to take action.
The co: community is deeply committed to continuing to build a diverse & inclusive workplace for all to thrive. We value & honor those with different backgrounds, unique perspectives, & believe that inclusive organizations build better teams & produce better work. We are a people-centered business that creates safe spaces, leads by example, & seeks to make a positive impact on the world.
A hybrid strategic relationship manager, business leader, & creative process pro. You're at your best when leading multidisciplinary teams to build business innovations from inception to completion, with the ability to exhibit both big-picture strategic thinking & attention to minute detail.
Reporting into the Head of Client Engagement, this role works closely with co:'s seasoned executives & C-Suite clients to build & grow their business. This person must be the center of gravity to drive that growth, recognizing short & long term opportunities for our business & our client's business. Poised & the epitome of a team-player, always keen to roll-up your sleeves & add value when opportunities arise.
You'll work as part of a multi-disciplinary team on multiple clients to define overall brand strategy, offering pipeline & positioning, go to market plans, & more.
Who you are
You have mastered running well-operated, fast-paced projects, & are flexible & adaptive when changes arise while also being a master of planning & organization. You are a pro communicator, well-versed at balancing the nuances of keeping a team on track while helping clients see through the trees.
You have experience in an Account Supervisor or Account Director role in a creative company, (digital experience a plus) & are comfortable going from uber project manager keeping everything & everyone on track, to playing a critical role as a sounding board for C-Suite clients looking to talk through strategic & creative business problems.
Nimble, adaptable, dynamic, & sharp, are just a few of the words others have used to describe you, but you're way too humble to use them yourself. You're excited to work in a non-traditional environment, where the creative takes on many forms. You think of your workplace as more than a workplace; it's a community. One that has Thanksgiving dinner together, celebrates big wins with champagne, is borderline nutty when it comes to the Halloween contest, brings their outside passions in for others to support, & truly supports each other to grow.
What you'll do
co: is a fast-paced, collaborative environment, which requires wearing many hats. Below are some responsibilities you can anticipate:
- Develop a thorough understanding of our client's business - from mastering the competitive landscape to having insight into their business strategy, you'll be privy to what makes the organization successful & our role in catalyzing its growth.
- Conduct, compile, & present intel reports developed based on your findings.
- Develop a high-level understanding of program management: the people, processes, & tools needed to get the job done in a timely & effective manner.
- Provide day-to-day project management support to Client Engagement Leads.
- Participate in internal & client meetings & provide detailed, clear, actionable reports.
- Update status & client reports, track milestone achievement, & help quality-control deliverables.
- Facilitate administrative responsibilities as necessary for key meetings (meeting prep, confirming attendees, video/conference call logistics).
- Build impactful internal relationships.
What you've done
- Have 5-8 years experience as an Account Supervisor or Client Services Director within a brand strategy, advertising, creative, product, or communications agency.
- Honed your communication skills (verbal & written); you have a confident & polished presentation manner & are comfortable interfacing with senior level stakeholders.
- Proven experience as a team player & collaborator, understanding how to work with multidimensional teams across a multitude of disciplines.
With great work, comes great reward. We are a community of brilliant, ambitious, creative people committed to creating an ever evolving progressive work environment. In addition to a salary commensurate with your experience, our perks include unlimited vacation, performance-based bonuses, open seating, a generous parental leave policy & free snacks.
Our team is working remote for 2021, but typically our team operates out of our Park Avenue office in NYC. We are in the process of developing a hybrid working model for when the world is safe to return to in person collaboration.