We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Housekeeping at Vacasa
We take pride in our work, knowing our tireless efforts provide peace of mind. Were the vacation heroesgiving guests a spotless first impression & setting the tone for an unforgettable experience.
What were looking for
Were searching for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Laundry Attendant. This person is a hard-working individual who will embody our values while maintaining the supreme cleanliness of our units & homes.
While this position begins as temporary/seasonal, you may have the opportunity to obtain full-time employment based on your skill set & the company's growth.
What youll do
- Operate laundry equipment/machinery used for washing, drying & folding linens.
- Inspect linens to ensure maintenance of quality & cleanliness standards.
- Clean & maintain laundry room/facility. Clean dryer filters as required. Dispose of garbage & boxes. Clean dust from washers & dryers.
- Fulfill laundry runner duties as required, retrieving soiled laundry & restocking linen rooms.
- Retrieve soiled laundry from the front desk & replenish their supply as required.
- Keep laundry chutes clean & clear.
- Record laundry data as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The skills youll need
- Ability to work well under pressure in an agile, fast-paced environment
- High school dipolma or equivalent
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to change activity frequently & cope with interruptions
- Highly responsive & reliable
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior Laundry & Housekeeping experience preferred
- Adhere to all company policies & procedures
Work environment & physical demands
- Availability to work weekends & holidays
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle or feel, & reach with hands & arms
- Ability to stand, sit, & walk for an extended period of time
- Reach overhead & below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, & lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, & twist
- The physical demands described here are an example of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
What youll get
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with up to a 6% company match
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave & holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All of the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture