You are a solutions oriented, strategic marketer obsessed with translating insights & cultural trends into high impact storytelling across social & digital. You have Account Management experience but dont just consider yourself an Account Person. You are extremely entrepreneurial, love being a part of the creative process & enjoy working with a small cross-functional team to achieve audacious goals. You have experience or a strong desire to work with high-profile public figures & believe in the power of "personal branding" to achieve business objectives. You thrive in fast-paced environments where you get to wear many hats & you never hesitate to roll up your sleeves to take action when needed. You are highly organized & accountable & are looking for an opportunity to create meaningful work & meaningful relationships.
Task At Hand:
You will be a key part of VaynerTalents digital services & consulting arm, responsible for managing, organizing & executing high impact digital strategies for public figures. You will provide best-in-class social & digital marketing counsel to CMO-level clients, lead client meetings & internal brainstorms, provide direction & feedback to an internal creative team, develop & deliver insight-driven reports/decks, assist with paid media strategy, growth hacking & community management when needed & apply creative problem solving to every challenge you face.
You will work with an Account Director to quarterback a nimble, multi-disciplinary team to develop contemporary brand strategies for emerging & established personalities, & oversee the development & distribution of high-volume content (including but not limited to podcasts, YouTube shows, Linkedin articles, & micro-content across the most relevant platforms & channels) to deliver on business objectives day in & day out. This position reports into a Director on the VT team.
- 5-7 years of digital marketing/social media, community management, strategic public relations and/or account management experience within entertainment, sports or culture
- Some experience in growth hacking, paid social, media partnerships and/or influencer marketing preferred
- Experience or strong desire to work with high-profile public figures with a belief in the power of "personal branding" & thought-leadership to achieve business objectives
- Develop & execute digital/social media campaigns (paid, owned, earned) across Instagram, LinkedIn, Podcasts, Email, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Twitch & emerging social networks/technologies
- Oversee the development of ongoing, optimized content calendars
- Ability, & appetite, to flex beyond traditional Account responsibilities in order to support video/audio production, creative development, copywriting, insights & reporting
- Responsible for the internal education of account teams on all aspects of social media, frequently providing feedback on trends & tools that could benefit clients
- Track record of leveraging social media & content marketing to generate awareness, opportunity, leverage & business results; ability to discuss ROI of social
- Experience tracking/measuring/reporting on how social efforts improve traditional public relations & B2B/B2C marketing goals
- Ability to provide clear creative feedback & direction to optimize content output based on insights & trends
- Proven leadership qualities, a strong work commitment, & high ethical standard
- Advanced verbal, written & presentation communication skills
- Strong qualitative, quantitative & analytical skills
- Resourcefulness, team orientation, enthusiasm, & an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent client management skills
- Bonus: experience Corporate Communications, Publishing, CRM/Email Marketing, Podcasting, B2B Marketing a major plus
- An infectious smile, upbeat demeanor, & warm personality that contributes to an already ridiculously-strong company culture