LendingHome is a real estate tech company. We won our leadership position in the hearts & minds of our customers by leveraging technology & data to solve their financing needs, & are now building on that success to offer them additional services to help them build & grow their businesses.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access & simplified a way for real estate investorsboth novice & experiencedto get financing, generate wealth, & build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $7 billion dollars worth of loans across about 32,000+ projects, becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology & the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has grown to a team of over 300 & has won many awards over the years including Forbes Fintech 50, Finovate Awards: Best Digital Mortgage Platform, Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies, & many more. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
Loans funded: More than $7 billion
Market Share: Increased from ~2.5% in Q1 2020 to over 5.5% in Q3 2020.
Financial Impact: Since April 2020, LendingHome has been profitable every month, a rarity for a fast growing fintech company.
Geography: Lending in 28 states, which account for more than 80% of the nations real estate market
Homes financed: About 32,000
Principal & interest returned to investors: More than $5.18 billion
Employees: About 320 employees, scaling to 400 in 2021
This is a position that can be based anywhere in the United States, remote or in-office. Our hybrid distributed workforce philosophy allows us to find the best talent in the country & build diverse teams, while allowing our teammates to work from the location that works best for them, whether that is their home office or one of our office locations. We have offices in San Francisco, CA & Pittsburgh, PA for those of you that live local & want to work from the office. We also plan to use these spaces to bring together teammates & drive creativity & innovation.
Based regionally across the US as Director of Strategic Accounts, you are accountable for driving the acquisition & retention of strategic business relationships with LendingHome in the East Coast. These efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum 20% In Market Travel
- Regional in market travel for in-person customer meetings
- Attending & speaking at in market industry conferences
- Attending & speaking at LendingHome Mastermind Events
- Assisting with Strategic AE & EM team to win & retain their customer base
You will partner closely with the Strategic Accounts Team, VP Business Development, CX, & Operations team to deliver best-in-class service for our Strategic Accounts, while providing input on building the proper process & structure & executing your core function of acquiring key accounts.
As a LendingHome Regional Director of Strategic Accounts you are responsible for assisting in the acquisition & retention of strategic business relationships established with LendingHome. These efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Be a national thought leader, attending & speaking at market industry conferences or events
- Build researched based business models & customer testimonials while building success stories
- Regional travel for in-person meetings with (potential) Strategic Accounts, to build bond to LH, understand needs, & provide industry insights
- Assisting strategic sales team by joining conference calls, helping close deals & explaining our products & services
- Identify & engage prospective new business relationships with experienced real estate investors through referrals & word of mouth
- Educating new borrowers on LendingHomes people, products, & platform
- Set clear & accurate expectations with each borrower around LendingHome policies, processes, timelines, & communication requirements
- Provide input/ideas to leadership based on local, regional or national customer needs, for new product offerings, go-to-market strategy or origination process
- Contribute to cross-functional initiatives & projects (e.g. with marketing, product, operations, business development) by representing the needs of the customer
- Ideally 5+ years experience in field sales within the Lending, Flipping, Investment Property Management, or similar industries
- Passionate about everything Real Estate
- Knowledge of standard mortgage industry terms & credit policies
- Proven track record of public speaking, creating & delivering presentations preferably at a conference level
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written, in order to provide an excellent customer experience with borrowers, external customers & colleagues
- Experience working remotely in the field with the expected organizational & reporting skills inherent in a field position
- Acquired computer skills with Google Drive or Microsoft; Salesforce experience a plus
- Ability to travel in market a minimum 20% of your time
- Ability to travel to LH Headquarters (San Francisco) bi-monthly
- Maintains a sense of humor, is adaptable & can work in a fast-paced, high growth dynamic environment with evolving priorities & procedures
LendingHome in the News
Benefits & Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, & move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches & Bagel Wednesdaysand don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks & drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, & passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent & welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions & a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, & vision plans ensure that your mind & body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49