The Smartling Customer Success team helps customers rapidly adopt & deeply leverage the Smartling solution. Customer Success is responsible for the success of Smartling customers, working closely with other Smartling teams like Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, & Product to ensure customers achieve their global content objectives & realize significant value from using our platform. We are a fast-growing & successful startup looking for energetic candidates to grow & develop alongside the company. If you want to contribute to a team that will truly appreciate your dedication & hard work, consider joining Smartling today.
Tasks at hand
- Establish trusted advisor relationships with customer executive sponsors such that all activities are closely aligned with the customers business strategy, allowing the full potential of their Smartling solution to be realized.
- Oversee the customers implementation of best practices to continually drive incremental value & return on the customers investment.
- Develop communication cadence & leadership on product updates & industry trends that impact your customers global content activities & objectives.
- Assess customer requirements, resolving problems, anticipating future needs, & generally serving as the customers voice within Smartling.
- Continuously articulate the value & evangelize the future of Smarting to encourage adoption & expansion across the customers organization.
- Develop & implement an effective adoption & expansion strategy through collaboration with other team members.
- Play an integral role in customer on-boarding ensuring fast time to value
- 25% of travel required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a B2B customer support role.
- Bachelors degree required .
- The experience & ability to network & manage relationships across many different functions within a complex global customer organization.
- Facilitate business process optimization workshops & manage complex work efforts with customers & Smartling team members.
- Experience managing & successfully navigating competing priorities
Nice to have
- Knowledge of the SaaS business model & experience delivering SaaS solutions for midmarket & enterprise business customers.
- An understanding of modern content technology applications, & modern software development processes like continuous delivery.
- Experience with translation, localization, & internationalization processes and/or be fluent in other languages.
- Results-focused. Focus on driving outcomes for the customer.
- Enthusiastic. A fun & energetic co-worker.
- An analytical thinker. If there is a problem, I have a solution attitude.
- Data driven. Able to analyze data to provide meaningful insights
- Strategic. Translates high-level strategies into practical implementation strategies.
- A Leader. Proactive & will use excellent judgment when dealing with issues.
- Customer-focused. Passionate about customer success at all times.
- Detail-oriented. Supremely well organized with great attention to detail.
- A Team Player. Ability to work effectively & cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally & externally.
What matters to Smartling?
To help our clients grow their businesses & to help you grow as an individual both professionally & personally.
- Competitive salary & Employee Stock purchase plan.
- An opportunity to learn & advance your career.
- An energetic, value-driven, & fun culture & team spirit.
- Take a break when you need it Flexible PTO.
- Company paid medical/dental/vision/life insurance.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Convenient office in the middle of Manhattan- just blocks from Penn Station & Grand Central.
- Team outings (Baseball games, happy hours, etc.).
Smartling is an equal opportunity employer. No third party recruiters.