|Trilogy Education Services is a workforce accelerator partnering with universities across the globe to create innovative learning programs for adult learners.|
The Data Online Curriculum team is looking for a talented Part-Time Curriculum Engineer who can demonstrate effective communication & technical skills to develop learning materials for our 24-week online Data Analytics & Data Visualization programs.
The Part-Time Curriculum Engineer will:
- Architect curriculum, specializing in video development, for the Data Online program.
- Partner with Curriculum Engineers to develop video scripts & storyboards.
- Partner with internal teams to produce technical videos, including screencaptures, voiceovers, & procedural walk-through explanations.
- Appear on camera and/or record voiceovers during the production of video resources.
- Infuse empathy, support, & encouragement into all educational materials that are created.
Who You Are:
- Someone with 2-3 years of experience in a data profession.
- Someone who is always creating. This job is all creating engaging materials for students to use to their learning journey to acquire data skills.
- Someone who possesses strong writing skills. We write a LOT on our team. If youre someone who has always wanted to write a textbook on data analysis, python, or data visualization -- then we may be the place for you.
- Someone who is a lot of fun & empathizes with newbies in the field! We want learning Data Analytics to be exciting, engaging, & a little funny. Imagine an engineering class that feels like a Disney movie. We need fun people to make this a reality.
- Someone who has a background in:
- Advanced Excel & VBA
- Pandas, Matplotlib, & other Python Libraries
- Advanced tools like R, Tableau, Hadoop, & more.
New York, NY Preferred
*Open to other locations, but travel may be required.