As an integral member of our Growth team, the Enterprise SDR will open doors & generate opportunities within the largest companies in the world to aid in Knotels expansion. S/he/they will be given the opportunity to develop & execute tactical growth plans while contributing to a rapidly scaling team. This person will engage with multi-level decision makers within the enterprise with the goal of evangelizing the Knotel value proposition. We are looking for eager & persistent hunters who want to grow their sales career in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment.
What Youll Do:
- Develop target prospect lists & execute cold outbound campaigns via email/phone/direct mail
- Cultivate warm intros from senior management to generate meetings & support the building of long-term relationships with enterprise prospects
- Generate sales-qualified opportunities at enterprise accounts with >$3 billion market cap
- Articulate Knotels value proposition while conducting comprehensive discovery calls with multi-level decision makers
- Collaborate with Account Executives & the Enterprise Leadership team to create a seamless hand-off experience of qualified opportunities
- Organize & update internal CRM (Salesforce) systems to ensure accuracy at all times
- Attend industry/networking events as needed
Who You Are
You're driven, polished, & infectiously positive. Youve excelled in a fast-paced, demanding environment & are excited about the challenge of bringing your sales skills upmarket to the enterprise. You understand that persistence is key & never take no for an answer. You use your power of persuasiveness to convert leads to deals, but know when to leverage data accuracy to ensure you're focusing your energy in the right places. You also have the following:
- 2+ years of sales/professional experience
- High level of comfort using Salesforce/CRM
- Strong attention to detail & communication skills
- Impeccable written & verbal communication
- Experience with commercial real estate a plus
With over 3 million square feet across 200 locations in New York, San Francisco, London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Brazil & Paris, Knotel is transforming the way we work with its Agile HQ Platform.
Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, & operatescustom spaces for enterprises, so that business leaders can focus on building the future.Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding, & was named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, HotelTonight, & Omnicom. To learn more, visit knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.