Increase traffic. Improve conversions. Drive growth.
With over 700,000 Newsletter subscribers & 30,000 inbound leads monthly, we are the leading authority on the tech industry. And with the right SEO approach, we know we can maximize our awareness & conversion with our target audience. It will have a major impact on our business.
The role youll play:
As an SEO manager, your role is to increase traffic quality. Working alongside Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Editorial, you will play a critical role in improving the visibility of our message & content throughout the marketing funnel for both our Research Portal & marketing site.
The marketing team is agile & data-driven. Were looking for the analytical, conversion-obsessed SEO expert that can make sure that were attracting the right audience & moving them through the funnel.
Your Main Tasks:
- Consult & advise the editorial team on keywords & topics for upcoming research.
- Develop an intent-based keyword strategy to guide new website pages & more.
- Propose hypotheses & conduct tests to improve traffic, engagement & conversions to qualified pipeline
What Youll Bring to the Table:
- 5+ years of experience owning SEO, both content & technical aspects
- Demonstrated results improving organic traffic & qualified conversions at a B2B tech company or an agency working for B2B tech clients
- Track record as a cross-functional business partner, able to work seamlessly between different teams.
What CB Insights is All About:
The CB Insights platform is the smartest way to explore & exploit emerging technologies. We help the worlds leading companies accelerate their digital strategy & transformation with data, not opinion. Our Emerging Technology Insights Platform fuses machine & human intelligence to help you discover & manage your response to emerging technology startups & markets.
- Amazing culture: Hard Work, High Standards, Hungry, Helpfulness, & Humility: Learn more here
- A newsletter that 700k people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA & FSA options, dental, & vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest & Relax: Competitive vacation & holiday plans
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving & creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team & encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
All of the work for this position will be performed in the U.S. As such, in compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity & eligibility to work in the United States & to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role, submit here & you'll be eligible for $5,000!