The Senior Project Manager will be charged with owning the build & fit-out of our workspaces in our Amsterdam market. You will work closely with the Real Estate, Growth, Construction & Design teams to plan, organize, & manage the build-out process from start to finish. The ability for the Senior Project Manager to deliver is essential for overall customer satisfaction & will transform how we execute at a high level as we scale. The ideal candidate is a master multi-tasker who can stay organized, work quickly & efficiently, hold people accountable, & isnt afraid to get their hands dirty.
What Youll Do
- Partner with architects & designers to develop the construction scope of work.
- Create estimates, budgets, timelines for project completion, & manage construction projects to ensure that milestones are met on time & under budget.
- Plan & direct build-outs of single floors and/or entire building from conception to move-in.
- Build & maintain relationships with internal team members & external vendors.
- Oversee daily work to ensure the project site stays organized, on time & on budget .
- Develop & execute a measurable & repeatable process as we scale in various markets.
- Manage the entire fit-out of new or existing spaces including the building of furniture & layout implementation while making necessary adjustments to fit client needs.
- Produce synthesized progress reports for the leadership team.
- Schedule & manage contractors & part-time staff.
Who You Are
Youre an energetic multitasker who can balance competing priorities without losing site of the details. You have great time management skills that allow you to get work done even when nobody is watching. Beyond that, you know how to delegate & hold people accountable for their own work. You find joy in putting process to madness & are passionate about playing a critical role in building the future of work. You also have the following:
- 5-7 years of project management experience within a retail organization or a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to balance design with operational needs & budget objectives under tight timelines resulting in exceptional work spaces
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Able to use AutoCAD, & Project Management software.
Knotel is the worlds leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills & manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established & growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, & people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate & moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva & Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility & speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, & workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Dont Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
- Where is it Engraved - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.