WHO WE ARE:
The Creative team is responsible for all creative work across toys & product design, product development, marketing, & photography. We're a diverse group of creatives coming from all sorts of backgrounds. We pride ourselves on being funny & innovative in order for us to create magical experiences for dogs & their people. We don't take ourselves too seriously, & love finding inspiration in unexpected places.
WHO WERE SNIFFIN FOR:
We are looking for a seasoned creative leader with a curious, quirky & dog-obsessed mind to lead the creative strategy for marketing spanning all our product categories (BarkBox, BARK Super Chewer, BARK Bright, BARK Essentials, BARK Eats).
This person will be responsible for:
- Growth & marketing creative across all product lines: Managing a team of creative directors who are translating growth marketing needs into inspiring & effective marketing campaigns & assets.
- Insight & foresight: Work closely with the Growth Marketing & Experience Managers to identify, understand, & react to customer insights & marketing performance trends.
- Leading a creative team: Working with the team to concept, develop & pitch big ideas; constantly setting the bar on creative concepts & campaigns as we continue to grow & develop
- 15+ years of agency, or related industry, experience required
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills, are curious, adept at synthesizing quantitative & qualitative inputs to identify trends & applicable insights, & have the ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Keen ability to navigate originating ideas/brand experiences
- Experience in developing strategic frameworks for targeting & messaging
- Inspire, attract & retain creative talent
- Strong analytic skills ability to translate data into information & insights; disciplined & structured problem-solving skills
- Understanding & experience in integrated marketing campaigns & related tracking/reporting.
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves to help bring great ideas to life.
- Persuasiveness & the confidence to excite leadership teams to buy into powerful ideas
This position is a full-time, salaried position. It is located on-site at our office in Manhattan, New York. We offer health insurance for both you & your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, & a dog to pet anytime you wish.
Here at BARK, we love dogs & their people. Were looking to make all dogs happy throughout the entire world (were not kidding). Think Disney for dogs -- we make magic for dogs & their people through our products, events, & experiences.
Our ambition level is high, the opportunity is huge, & our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly-themed subscription of all-natural treats & clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 70 million toys & treats to the dogs across the world & use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives & ways to make magic between dogs & their people. Weve since expanded into other offerings as well, as we aim to become THE Dog Company for every family with a four-legged, belly-scratch-loving, interspecies family member.