Your role in our mission
Were Alfred, & were building the future of living. We provide residentfirst software & services to deliver inhome support & local experiences. Were contributing to build a future where everyone has the help they need to make time for the people & things that matter most. Since 2015, weve completed millions of services & saved our members countless hours across more than twenty cities.
Alfred is looking for an experienced Growth Marketing Manager, to focus on funnel optimization on our growing Marketing Team. This role will be focused on driving increased business performance for Alfred as well as digital initiatives through testing & optimization of the consumer funnel on all platforms. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, with a performance marketing background who thinks creatively & analytically to drive growth.
The Growth Marketing Manager will be a subject matter expert on the customer journey for Alfreds services across all platforms & will work to optimize performance & conversion rates.
How youll help us to be successful
Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, & tracking of marketing programs.
- Create a vision & strategy for new pathways to conversion, including new landing pages, messaging, special promotions & offers
- Analyze performance metrics for the full customer journey
- Work cross-functionally with growth, product, creative, & the field team to customize the user experience & to prioritize a roadmap & operationalize a testing calendar
- Maximize landing page, site & funnel experiences by identifying trends, customer insights, opportunities to scale customized experiences, & new areas to test
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the design of experiments including test structure, sequencing, the definition of primary & secondary success metrics, & experiment duration calculations
- Manage multiple & concurrent test projects, keep them on schedule & within scope
What superpowers youll use
- Empathetic - understands consumer needs & aligns products with those needs
- Creative - packages & markets products in creative, differentiated ways
- Collaborative - excellent relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, create, & work with a variety of internal & external stakeholders
- Analytical - balance of creativity & analytical thinking, helping marketing take a data driven approach
Who you are:
- BA/BS in Marketing/Business/Statistics/Mathematics, or related degree, MBA Preferred
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing & eCommerce
- 5+ years of experience building & executing site testing and/or ASO programs
- Expertise in conversion rate optimization, ideally for a D2C, subscription-based service
- Strong proficiency & passion for iterative testing (A/B testing, multi-page testing, multivariate testing)
- Web conversion, landing page conversion, & mobile conversion optimization experience
- Experience in D2C subscription-based industry