RubiconMD allows primary care clinicians to gain access to insights from medical specialists, so they are empowered to make better decisions for their patients. We are looking for an experienced product leader to support the development of delightful product experiences that engage clinicians & new product offerings as we grow. In this role, we are looking for someone with demonstrated success in healthcare & at startups to help nurture our product & design teams, prioritize the customer experience & manage our growing product portfolio with rigor & vision.
- Advance major company objectives including: growing an engaging core product, delivering new innovations, & supporting growing infrastructure needs as we scale
- Collaborate, & closely partner, with our engineering organization, to drive a team based approach through product discovery, design, development & maintenance across our core platforms & new product solutions
- Partner with client services, business development & partnerships teams to crystalize a vision for a scalable product aligned with achieving the goal of democratizing specialty care
- Build, lead & empower a product & design team in their professional growth & development, remove roadblocks, & provide problem-solving to support their day-to-day work
- Gain understanding of user & customer problems, partner with leadership, engineering, design & product experience teams to develop solutions
- Define KPIs & incorporate qualitative & quantitative insights into day-to-day decision-making & long-term strategy
- Cultivate a deep, data-driven understanding of users that informs design & product strategy through product analytics
- Communicate & collaborate effectively with a variety of stakeholders internally & externally including: customers, leadership, engineering, marketing, & other client teams
- Support the companys culture, values & mission around democratizing access to medical expertise
Desired skills & experience:
- 10+ years of product leadership & tactical experience within healthcare, ideally with some healthtech experience
- Experience leading, nurturing & developing product managers & designers in a collaborative, team centric, & fast paced environment
- Ability to get into the details, drive individual projects when necessary to achieve results, & combine a strategic mindset & approach with the willingness to lead individual components of key work streams
- Experience executing on long term product road maps while also overseeing a team
- Expertise working with agile engineering teams, numerous product lines & clinician-specific software
- Some comfort with tools like Jira, Confluence, Balsamiq, Zeplin, product analytics tools (e.g. Pendo) & SQL ideal
- Combination of technical & business education & experience
- Startup experience a plus
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Passion for product management & about making a difference in healthcare
Our Hiring Philosophy
RubiconMDs founding mission is to democratize medical expertise, so that all patient populations have access to the care they need. In order to deliver on this, we focus on empowering primary care providers, who we believe are the key to a thriving, equitable health care system. Its no small order, but we can achieve it with the right team. Thats why we hire people with drive & leadership, who are also highly accountableto each other, to the providers we serve, & to the impact we exist to make.
RubiconMD is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits discrimination against persons of any kind on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nation of origin, age, disability, & genetics.