As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Digital Marketing Experience Team at Visa is looking for a Staff Software Engineerwith strong focus in Adobe Experience Manager. The candidate should have understanding ofUIandcomplete understanding of the agile development process to join our team.Our team members are strategic thinkers & conceptual problem solvers who make every technical decision an informed one. We value hard work, accountability & collaboration & look for proven skills over big egos. Our team excels in working together & recognizing individual strengths, & values each contributor as a key factor in successfully delivering a project.
- Help build a reactive universal app employing technologies such as Angular
- Design & build proof-of-concepts on next generation UI applications
- Participate in demos & code reviews
- Support multiple teams on their UI requirements
- Design & implement AEM framework from Plan, gather & analyze the requirements with business analyst team & also organize design discussion & infrastructure requirement analysis to meet the defined business criteria.
- Design Architecture for infrastructure setup of production environment & implement web & application layers according to the VISA's standard infrastructure framework
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- Verbal & written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service andability to work independently & manage one's time
- Experience with Web Standards & Accessibility Best Practices
- Experience with Responsive Design Principles
- 4 years of Adobe AEM / CQ5 experience implementing full cycle Adobe AEM projects (AEM 6.0 & later required; AEM 6.4 is a plus)
- Experience of testing at the unit, integration & system levels.
- Experience with jUnit & other testing frameworks in AEM.
- Experience with data & site migration in AEM - specifically moving legacy web systems into AEM. Familiarity with Multi Site Manager (MSM), Language Copy, Dispatcher.
- Experience with communicating to different internal servers, databases from AEM, using both front-end (AJAX, cookies) & back-end technologies (Servlet, OSGI service, Sling, AngularJS).
- Experience with other large scale WCM or CMS implementation a plus.
- Experience in implementing Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery pipeline. Working knowledge & experience in CI / CD tools like Jenkins, GIT
The incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
The position requires the incumbent to travel for work 5% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.