Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a Senior Manager to join our Medicare Advantage team in our New York City office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About this role:
You will help operate our Medicare Advantage (MA) business. You will support our Medicare Advantage operations, including: manage cross-functional projects to refine operational infrastructure & workflows; identify implementation of operational process improvement projects; manage operations metrics monitoring program; organize operations governance forums; coordinate efforts across business & technical teams to address risks; collaborate with Compliance & other teams to implement new or updated regulatory guidance.
Partner with Compliance & Regulatory to manage cross-functional operational implementations spurred by regulatory updates
You will report into the Senior Director of Medicare Advantage
- You have Bachelors Degree or higher
- You have 3+ years of work experience in a Medicare Advantage plan, preferably with both Part C & Part D
- You have 2+ years of work experience in a Medicare Advantage compliance or operations role
- Enjoy working with people
- Comfortable working in a matrix organization without sometimes evolving decision rights
- You have experience in & enjoy managing projects that require collaborating with a broad array of different teams within an organization
- You are a critical thinker who can distill complex concepts & regulatory requirements into easy to understand action items
- You have a passion for healthcare & a knack for making processes more systematic
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.