CLEAR makes life easier & more secure by using biometrics your fingerprints, eyes & face to confirm that you are you, & keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 50+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, were working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 5+ million members across the country.
As the Product Manager of Mobile Enrollment, you will work closely in collaboration with cross-functional members to create a seamless enrollment experience for new CLEAR members.
What You Will Do:
- Define the product strategy & roadmap for the enrollment experience of CLEARs flagship mobile iOS & Android applications
- Drive continuous improvement using data & metrics to identify issues & ways to improve the product
- Partner with engineering, UX & cross functional team to define, implement & improve the enrollment experience
- Drive alignment with internal stakeholders on the prioritization of key projects
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of product management, business analyst or product analyst experience with mobile focus
- Bias towards action, shipping & learning vs devising a perfect plan
- Strong analytical skills & proven track record of using data to inform decision making
- Proven ability to drive projects from ideation to a successful launch
- Demonstrated track record building stakeholder relationships through outstanding communications & collaboration skills. Able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment
- Ability to establish credibility & rapport with senior executives & technical & non-technical team members alike
- Growth mindset: self-aware of strengths & areas to develop