We are looking for an Enterprise salesperson to join our New York-based team who is driven, willing to take risks, & adaptable. This role will be instrumental in powering the Asana revenue engine through innovation & energy, consistently scaling our business & maximizing value for our customers. You'll join a talented team focused on helping our future Enterprise customers understand & leverage the power of Asana. This is a unique opportunity to take a unique bottom-up business model into the Enterprise space in a fast-growing category.
- Help Enterprise organizations become more productive & collaborative by driving change through work management
- Work closely with SDRs, Field Marketing, & CS to coordinate in-person interactions with customers to develop champions
- Develop & leverage customer relationships to expand usage within new teams & departments
- Develop a quarterly plan to define the strategy for maximizing revenue in your territory
- Prove out top-down selling motions & methodologies
- Experiment with new processes that scale across Asana globally
What you'll achieve:
- 5+ years experience as an account executive in enterprise software
- 1+ selling in the Enterprise segment
- Selling & supporting SaaS business models
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- The instincts to recognize organizational, financial & behavioral structures & obstacles
- Experience working with internal marketing, business, & product teams to find efficient paths to successful & profitable customers
- Demonstrable experience developing accounts
- The continued use of a repeatable sales process - MEDDIC, Winning by Design, etc.
- Creation of & adherence to account plans
- A world-class team player that inspires their account support teams - CSMs, SEs, Execs, etc.
- Good person!
- History in the Productivity & Collaboration markets
- Selling to & supporting the Marketing, Sales & Collaboration (IT) functions
- Participated in a rapidly scaling business