Were searching for highly skilled designer that has deep expertise in visual design with experience designing for websites. This is a unique opportunity to combine your strengths as a visual designer with interaction design & a focus on usability.
We value people who are not only outstanding creators, innovators with a process, & system thinkers, but also those who can communicate & influence a large dynamic organization to bring those ideas to the world. You might be right for the team if
- You have an expert understanding of usability principles & practices applied to interaction & visual design
- You have an expert understanding of how typography, space, layout, color, illustration, & photography, & other visual elements combine to impact aesthetics & usability.
- You have a good sense for modern web design trends & are comfortable designing for a range of visual styles
What types of problems do we work on?
We're helping the actual human people running small & medium-sized companies grow their businesses using a single simple platform. From small sales teams, marketing-departments-of-one, & part-time services folks to medium-sized orgs that have their sea legs, we're all about helping these sized businesses grow.
What is growth? Growth for our customers means being able to hire more people, build & sell more products, & help more & more of their customers succeed -but not at any cost. Baked into the products we make are practices & approaches to growth that help customers sell, market, & service their customers responsibly, in ways we'd want to experience.
If you want to guide what the future of growth looks like, these are the kinds of problems to work on.
How do we design?
Design at HubSpot is both grounded in experience design fundamentals & a deep belief that small autonomous teams are the best way to get excellent work in customer's hands.
- We value solving for the customer above all else
- We give each designer the responsibility & ownership to chart the course for their designs throughout the product & across teams. We don't do sign-offs & burdensome documentation.
- We respect user research & content & work cooperatively with them while designing
- We carefully lead & maintain a high-functioning, usability-centered design system & design language with our front end teammates.
- We're embedded on small teams with engineers & product managers in sane sustainable ratios.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, & wed love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software & systems that power the worlds small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, & employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, & transparency. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 3M views, & learn about our commitment to creating a diverse & inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, & more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. Were headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, & we have offices in New Hampshire, Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), & Bogot (Colombia).