As Enterprise Services Systems Integration Engineer, you will act as a consultant & developer of solutions to migrate a client's existing BigFix capabilities, scripts, reports, & configurations to equivalent Tanium capabilities. In this role, you'll leverage your BigFix, DevOps, SecOps skills along with advanced software orchestration, automation & coding to develop solutions that configure, monitor & optimize Tanium for the client. You will author fixlets in IBM Relevance language, deploy software on Linux servers & be responsible for configuration management of the deployed software.
What youll do:
- Work closely with our customers to:
- To integrate solutions.
- Ensuring 3rd-party products integrate into the Tanium's platform in a safe & coherent way.
- Create system architectures & develop working prototypes with small teams.
- Collaborate closely with Product Development teams.
- Rewrite legacy data integrations to follow modern standards & practices.
Were looking for someone with:
- BS in computer science, MIS, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience with IBM BigFix & enterprise platform integrations.
- Creating & modifying of custom fixlets in IBM relevance language.
- Creating & maintaining various BigFix reports, troubleshooting the BigFix client & relaying communication issues in a large multi-site deployment.
- Developing & maintaining Standard Operating Procedures for BigFix application & agents
- Providing documentation & training on BigFix, creating custom fixlets & deploying them
- Linux server administration & scripting experience
- 3+ years experience in development & management required for REST & SOAP implementations.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise security and/or ops domain.
- Experience with code merging & branching methodologies using GitHub.
- Experience integrating API-based commercial software products.
- Experience with integration of cloud-based services with internally hosted solutions.
- Astute written & verbal communication skills, with the ability to consistently & cogently address our customers' needs.
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented culture, delivering a significant individual contribution while collaborating with & strengthening teammates.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.