Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is seeking a Junior Visual Designer to join our Environments Team & help elevate the brand throughout our visual communications. Were looking for someone who is a natural storyteller & can move fluidly between mediums. Our ideal candidate is motivated, organized, & able to think & execute creatively with a high degree of craft. They will collaborate with marketers, copywriters & designers to produce visual & marketing assets focused on physical environments.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do...
- Work on the Environments Team to bring our visual language to life in physical spaces through window displays, supergraphics, signage, collateral, & wayfinding systems. Physical spaces will include in-store installations & displays as well as temporary marketing events & activations.
- Collaborate with other designers & copywriters across the organization as support on cross-channel initiatives & campaigns.
- Support Production Designer by packaging & preflighting files for release to printers or display manufacturers
- Work closely with Senior Designers to execute new visual concepts & support rollouts.
- Adapt design concepts to work within various retail & wholesale layouts & configurations.
Our dream candidate...
- 1-2 years experience at an agency or design-centric consumer brand.
- Fluid in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop.
- The ability to render in 3D is a plus.
- Strong typography + layouts skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail. No detail is ever too small.
- Able to work in a fast-moving environment with rapid turnaround times ... often same or next-day deadlines.
- Comfortable with taking initiative & working independently & presenting ideas.
- A team player who can prioritize & manage time to achieve a balance of creativity & quality while also adhering to budgets & timelines.
- A strong portfolio of work with the ability to clearly talk us through your designs & the role you played in each project.
The syrup on your waffles...
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!