What you'll do:
Product website experience:
- Own vimeo.com website user experience & key global components.
- Create & define a roadmap for our marketing website.
- Manage & lead prioritization process for stakeholder requests for improvements & changes to the marketing website.
- Has direct experience leading product for key product areas such as home page, landing pages, global navigation, case study pages, etc.
Product & Business Analysis:
- Understand & be able to distill large complex data sets into key learnings, actionable insights & experiment recommendations
- Partner with engineers, designers, & product managers in the growth team to bring data & analysis to help inform & guide day-to-day decision making & prioritization.
- Proactively identify opportunities in key growth areas of focus, including user acquisition, activation, retention, monetization, international, & mobile growth.
- Partner & collaborate with multiple data teams throughout the organization to get access to data across different systems & platforms.
- Partner with user research team to balance quantitative data with qualitative data where appropriate.
- Effectively visualize, share & communicate key learnings & takeaways from experiments & analysis within the team & across the organization.
Product Growth & Experimentation:
- Drive key metrics & growth levers from analysis through learning & iteration to achieve measurable impact. (actively monitoring, proactively driving & discovering opportunities)
- Research & support ideation, brainstorming, & prioritization process with quantitative data (quantify, qualify opportunities, impact assessment, sizing, etc -- add data/ discovery aspect into grooming - add quantitative rigor to process)
- Translate data insights & learnings into opportunities & potential experiments
- Partner with product, design & engineering to design, build & implement experiments that test hypotheses informed by data
- Analyze experiment results to determine outcomes & learnings for future experiments & iterations.
- (test design & analysis)
Strategy & Communication:
- Strong communication
- Monitor & investigate shifts in key business trends
- Build, maintain, & analyze forecasting models
- Reporting on experimentation
- Impact performance modeling & reporting
- Must be comfortable communicating, discussing, & debating insights with leaders within the organization.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of experience in a growth or product role
- 1+ years experience with product optimization or growth best practices.
- 1+ years experience in SQL and/or other programming language.
- Bachelors degree (preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics or other quantitative field) or 4+ years of equivalent technical experience
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, keyboard shortcuts, etc.)
- Consistent track record in using quantitative analysis to drive product and/or business decisions
- Familiarity with SaaS subscription businesses strongly preferred
- Strong presentation skills are a must
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 175 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 600 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.